The objective of this course is to introduce participants new to the rig environment and drilling operations, the different types off rigs and platforms available in the industry and their operations. To be able to operate and maintain various rig components. To understand the drilling operations processes and procedures from the start of the well to the end of completions operations,
- Rig types: Land, Offshore and Platforms;
- Operating and maintaining well control equipment, Motion compensation systems.
- Drilling technologies: The Well plan, well profile, BHA Design, Drill Bits, Drilling Fluid, Directional drilling.
- Rig site Geology operations
- Mud engineering operations and circulating system maintenance
- Rotary system operations and maintenance
- Drilling string handling equipment operations